* 30% Off * Limited to stock on hand *
The Kumara is a handmade tennis shoe inspired lace-up. This sneaker has a padded tongue and a padded heel cup for additional stability & comfort. The front portion of the Kumara features padded technical lining which provides comfort and absorbs moisture. Naot’s removable, anatomic cork & latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear. If needed, the footbed can be removed so this shoe can accommodate an orthotic.
The Koru Collection features a 1″ polyurethane sole which makes this a lightweight, durable & slip resistant shoe. This collection uses a hand-sewn strobel construction making this shoe strong, durable and extremely flexible.
- Fit: True to size, half sizes should size up
- Sole Material: Polyurethane
- Heel Height: 1 “
- Width: Medium
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Removable Footbed: Yes
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Israel
- Features: Hallux Support, Elevated Footbed Center, Arch Support, Deep Heel Indentation, Flexible, Durable, Shock Absorbing